If misinformation, disinformation, and fake news are the sinister villains in your media literacy horror film concept, I encourage you to stay tuned for CLIR's new podcast/videocast, For Your Reference (FYR), launching this November. Picture the FYR team as the movie characters who will guide others to safety through a chaotic information landscape. Do you know what is really scary? Not checking out the latest jobs on the board before watching the trailer and subscribing to FYR news. 🎃 Erin

 New on the Job Board

--

Erin O’Donnell

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Please note my remote office hours are Monday – Thursday

clir.org | job board | sign up for clir news