It is just a little less than a month before registration closes for the 2023 CLIR events in St. Louis. If you are looking for hands on professional development, I encourage you to review the schedule for Learn@DLF (Sunday, Nov. 12). It has ten excellent sessions to choose from and it ends with an optional group walk to see St. Louis' downtown area, including public art, the Citypark Stadium, the Citygarden Sculpture Park, the Old Courthouse, and the grounds of the St. Louis Arch. I hope you can meet DLF there! 🌻 Have a great weekend, Erin

New on the Job Board

--

Erin O’Donnell

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Please note my remote office hours are Monday – Thursday

clir.org | job board | sign up for clir news