Hi Deborah,

Thank you ever so much!

You are spot on.

All my Googled and YouTubed results addressed creating a New Team but, as
you aptly shared, you don't have to create one just to hold a meeting.
That's the value of belonging to a "most excellent" list like this - your
experience bottom lines it for others which is so appreciated.

If I may please follow up with a related question re: video and audio
recording an MS Teams meeting?

I thought I saw a "film camera" looking icon in MS Teams (I'm not at that
PC now).

Does the audio automatically go on once you press that camera icon on?

So, it then records both videos and audio?

Do you just press that Camera icon again and it stops it?

How does one Pause an MS Teams recording?

Will it record for 1.5 hours for free?

Thank you ever so much.

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library