This is from a slightly different angle, but I think about Derek Sivers' post about delegation at his company, CD Baby, and the creation of the company operating manual all the time: https://sive.rs/delegate I have shared it with my coworkers and talk about creating an operating manual pretty often. We do have some documentation but it's scattered all over the place, figuring out where/how to centralize it has been a challenge.

Marijane White, M.S.L.I.S.
Data and Research Engagement Librarian, Assistant Professor
Oregon Health & Science University Library

ORCiD: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5059-4132 <https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5059-4132>