From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2023 5:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] MSD Teams - gettign started

Caution: This email originated from outside our organisation. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi Deborah,

Thank you ever so much!

You are spot on.

All my Googled and YouTubed results addressed creating a New Team but, as you aptly shared, you don't have to create one just to hold a meeting.
That's the value of belonging to a "most excellent" list like this - your experience bottom lines it for others which is so appreciated.

If I may please follow up with a related question re: video and audio recording an MS Teams meeting?

I thought I saw a "film camera" looking icon in MS Teams (I'm not at that PC now).

Does the audio automatically go on once you press that camera icon on?

So, it then records both videos and audio?

Do you just press that Camera icon again and it stops it?

How does one Pause an MS Teams recording?

Will it record for 1.5 hours for free?

Thank you ever so much.

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library