Howdy,

I was using robokiller for a while, and it worked great, but is a bit expensive for me to continue using. It had a fun feature where it would record spam callers talking to the robots i set up thinking it was me and i could listen back on the conversation. It was pretty funny. If you want something that works well, doesn’t require a ton of energy to set up. and don’t mind paying for it, it’s a pretty good app.

I now use iPhone’s native silencing feature to silence unknown callers and I set up my voicemail with specific instructions on how to leave a voicemail I will respond to. Sometimes I miss calls but any important caller knows they can email or text me or that if they leave a callback number I will call back. I used to get 10-20 robocalls a day. Now I get none.

I also recommend adding yourself to do not call registries and be diligent about ensuring your personal information is wiped from search engines as much as possible. I regularly google my name to see what comes up and send requests to sites like spokeo to have my info taken down. This stuff takes more time but it really is the best way to ensure you’re less likely to get bombed with robocalls.

Hope this helps.

-Natasha