Current buzz about artificial intelligence is about machine learning
processing lots of information and then making predictions.  It's almost
the same concept as big data.  The Licensing Privacy project has a
checklist for assessing vendor contracts for privacy (ie. for the ability
of vendors to collect information about library patrons).  That's here
https://publish.illinois.edu/licensingprivacy/contracts/ .  It's a similar
concept, because it affects how library information and information about
patron behavior will or won't be available for use in training sets and for
analysis.

Best,
-Wilhelmina

Wilhelmina Randtke
Head of Libraries Technologies and Systems
Zach S. Henderson Library
1400 Southern Dr.
Statesboro, GA, 30458
(912) 478-5035