/Just realized that this position I posted to jobs.code4lib.org didn't
get automatically posted to the list for some reason./

I'm pleased to share this exciting new opportunity for a fully remote
position serving as the UCSF-JHU Opioid Industry Document Archive's new
Data Science Lead:

https://jobs.jhu.edu/job/Baltimore-Data-Science-Lead-MD-21205/1089513700/
<https://jobs.jhu.edu/job/Baltimore-Data-Science-Lead-MD-21205/1089513700/>

This position will have responsibility for leading the querying,
cleanup, enhancement and discovery of our millions of digital documents
at scale.  We have both internal needs -- enhancing our metadata and
building new data-driven discovery tools -- and growing externally
facing needs as we prepare to announce support for researchers who want
to work with the raw data behind OIDA.  This role will coordinate
between members of our team, researchers at our universities, and
outside firms to apply computer vision, machine learning, AI, and more
to make OIDA more usable and useful, with greater impact on society.

Interested candidates should feel free to contact Kevin Hawkins
([log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>) with any questions about
the position.

--

Kevin S. Hawkins (he/him)
Program Director (for Johns Hopkins University)

UCSF-JHU Opioid Industry Documents Archive
<https://www.industrydocuments.ucsf.edu/opioids/>

Check my availability athttps://calendly.com/khawki29
<https://calendly.com/khawki29>