Greetings from NDSA DigiPres 2023 in St. Louis!

Robin Ruggaber and I organized a mini-job fair this year for NDSA DigiPres where we highlighted five open positions. Although we uploaded the slide deck to OSF, we also wanted to send an email to NDSA-ALL because there were lots of links in the slides and one of the jobs closes this week! The slides are attached and also contain the anonymous feedback we solicited in the session for employers and job seekers. The five feature positions are also listed below.

Thanks,

Nathan

--

Nathan Tallman (he/him)

Digital Preservation Librarian

Penn State University Libraries

(814) 865-0860

[log in to unmask]&ep=plink" title="https:[log in to unmask]&ep=plink" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; color: rgb(12, 100, 192);">Schedule a Meeting

[log in to unmask]" style="margin: 0px; color: rgb(12, 100, 192);">Chat with me on Teams

Let me know how I'm Doing

The Pennsylvania State University campuses are located on the original homelands of the Erie, Haudenosaunee (Seneca, Cayuga, Onondaga, Oneida, Mohawk, and Tuscarora), Lenape (Delaware Nation, Delaware Tribe, Stockbridge-Munsee), Monongahela, Shawnee (Absentee, Eastern, and Oklahoma), Susquehannock, and Wahzhazhe (Osage) Nations.  As a land grant institution, we acknowledge and honor the traditional caretakers of these lands and strive to understand and model their responsible stewardship. We also acknowledge the longer history of these lands and our place in that history.

There are many ways to help strengthen American Indian economies and build healthy Native communities. Find out more at https://www.firstnations.org/ways-to-give/.