Hi Elrich,

Can't say I have any wisdom on securing shared workstations, but that might
not be the path of least resistance here?

If the ONLY issue with seperate accounts is saving in a specified location,
there are a two ways I can think of to automate that.

The easy: Create a shortcut to the correct saving location inside the
default saving location. Users will need to double click each time the save
system kicks them back to the default (which sounds like once-per-session)

The advanced: Create a symlink (
https://www.howtogeek.com/16226/complete-guide-to-symbolic-links-symlinks-on-windows-or-linux/)
for each user, between the default prompted save location, and the desired
save location. This way, any files placed in either place should show up in
both places. Think of it like knocking down a wall between two storage
rooms.

Of course, if there are other reasons your library needs this generic
login, this won't address them.

Best of luck with your setup!
- Kaleb A (Langara LIT Student)