Hello everyone,

On behalf of the 2024 Code4Lib Local Planning Committee, I wanted to share
some updates with you all regarding our upcoming plans for the conference.

1. Full Program Reveal in Mid-January: We are busy finalizing the details
of our full program, and we're excited to share that our keynote speakers,
the tentative daily schedule, and post-conferences will be officially
unveiled on the website in mid-January.

2. Registration Opening Soon: Registration is still TBA but we expect it
will open near the end of January at the very latest Keep an eye on your
inbox, Slack, or the conference website <https://2024.code4lib.org> for the
latest updates.

3. *Volunteer Opportunities:* Some committees have nearly completed their
duties, but others may still be looking for volunteers, particularly as we
get closer to announcing registration. Take a look at the list and feel
free to add your name under the list of volunteers or under the *Whatever
Committee* if you'd like to express interest for volunteering but don't
have a preference for where you are placed. No prior experience is
necessary.

If you have any questions or need further information, feel free to respond
to this email or email the conference organizers at

Sincerely,

Natasha Allen (Chair, Code4Lib LPC)