Thanks for the suggestions, but our access permissions (for everything) are already all "grouped up" already, so we are all set there.

I also already rejigger the permissions for the Addons directory (which is safer than for the entire ILLiad folder) at the end of the ILLIad install using:

C:\Windows\System32\icacls.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\ILLiad\Addons" /grant "<SecurityGroupName>":(OI)(CI)M

Erich

On Thursday, December 14, 2023 at 13:17, Augusto Consing eloquently inscribed: