From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Sunday, December 3, 2023 4:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] QR Code replacement for business card

Caution: This email originated from outside our organisation. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Thank you Erich and Thomas.

I now  have a better understanding of QR codes.

Is there something I can do to protect the "text" in my QR code?

You can imagine how some fraudster might want to manulute or misuse it?

Can I pw protect it?

It might seem cool one day to be able to add graphics (logo) and a live link to the QR code but with that comes vulnerabilities.

This conversation is so interesting (to me at least!).

I hope others have benefited from reading this thread.

Thank you again,

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library

"The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) may be confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any unauthorised use, distribution, or copying of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail or telephone and then delete this e-mail together with all attachments from your system."