Happy Holidays all,

[Please excuse the cross posting.]

Creative Commons will host our next CC Certificate courses, starting 29
January 2024! If you or a colleague you know might be interested in getting
CC Certified, see below.

Thank you and wishing you all happy holidays!

-Shanna

 Register for one of the following 2024 courses here
<https://www.classy.org/event/2024-cc-certificate-course-registration/e500320/register/new/select-tickets>
.

   -

   CC Certificate for Academic Librarians
   -

   CC Certificate for Educators
   -

   CC Certificate for Open Culture/GLAM (galleries, libraries, archives and
   museums)

Gain CC-certified expertise in open licenses and open practices in
education, librarianship or cultural heritage. The CC Certificate courses
provide a study of copyright, Creative Commons licenses, and what it means
to engage in our global, shared information commons. Learn more about the
CC Certificate program. <https://certificates.creativecommons.org/> Note,
we have remaining scholarship tickets for the Open Culture/GLAM
Certificate. *Use code Y3GLAMSCHOLAR60 during registration to get 60% off
your ticket, while scholarship tickets last.*

See what people say about the courses:
<https://certificates.creativecommons.org/about/testimonials/>

“This is the best training to learn everything you need to know about CC
licenses and licensing practice including info related to OER. The course
is well structured and tutors offer great support.”- Maja Bogataj Jancic

“One of the most challenging but rewarding courses.  Well designed and well
executed.  Worth every minute spent.” – Ethan Pullman

“This is the most useful and impactful professional development I have
participated in since becoming an instructional designer.” -Laurie Nave

“Taking the Creative Commons Certification course will be incredibly
beneficial as I work with campus faculty to adopt/adapt/create OER
materials to benefit our students.  Understanding how Creative Commons
Licensing works is essential to creating a more equitable campus for
everyone.” -Jennifer Pate

Finally, check out our Bootcamp video
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_0XTWrlG-g&t=13s>, and let us know if you
are interested in our 1-week in-person “Bootcamp” course.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions.

-Shanna Hollich

===
Shanna Hollich, MLIS
Pronouns: they/them