"I want a cat. And then I can name it Professor Snail." These are the things that I hear from my middle schooler as I write the final Job Board digest for 2023. As I ponder what discipline Professor Snail would have and remind her that she is allergic to cats, I hope that you have the chance to rest and relax as we close out this year. The next digest will be in your inboxes on January 11th, but jobs will be approved over the break. All my best to you and I will see you in 2024. 🎓🐌 Erin

--

Erin O’Donnell

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Please note my remote office hours are Monday – Thursday

clir.org | job board | sign up for clir news