From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2024 2:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Mobile Printing - Payment Processing

My esteemed listmaates,

We need to replace our mobile printing - copying system and related payment processing.

It's been terrible.

We're supposed to meet with reps from TBS.

Does anyone have any experience with TBS or have stumbled upon any independent, objective rebows of them?

If not, would you please share which mobile printing and/or payment processing system you've found to be good?

Thank you so much.

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library