Hello Ffion

If I understand correctly, you regularly have to send API queries built
from metadata from a CSV file, is that correct? If this task is recurring,
it may be worth looking into scripting this process, either using something
like Python if you're comfortable with that, or even OpenRefine, which
should be able to load CSVs, handle rules to put together your JSON payload
and run API queries with the result.

In case you're not yet familiar with OpenRefine, there are many great
tutorials available, for example from LibraryCarpentry:
https://librarycarpentry.org/lc-open-refine/

Best,
Thomas

--
Thomas Guignard
Library technology & open data consultant