The *Information Technology and Libraries
<https://ital.corejournals.org/index.php/ital/index>* (ITAL), *Library
Resources & Technical Services
<https://journals.ala.org/index.php/lrts/index> *(LRTS), and *Library
Leadership & Management <https://llm.corejournals.org/llm>* (LL&M) journals
invite applications for peer reviewers. This is an exciting opportunity for
individuals from all types of libraries and with a wide variety of
experience to contribute to scholarship within the profession.

We are seeking the broadest pool of reviewers possible. Reviewer
responsibilities for our journals are to have an interest/experience with
the journal’s topics, as described below. Reviewers should expect to review
2-4 articles a year and should provide thoughtful and actionable comments
to authors and the editor. Reviewers will work with the editor, associate
editor, and/or editorial board of the corresponding journal.

We welcome applications from individuals at libraries of all types, levels
of experience, locations, perspectives, and voices, especially those from
underrepresented groups. Reviewers will be selected to maximize the
diversity of representation across these areas, so if you’re not sure if
you should apply, please do!

*How to Apply*

To apply to become a reviewer for any of these journals, please go to
https://forms.gle/p3nCETRQrKC1YKXs7 to indicate your interest by February
29th. We will offer training for the first cohort of reviewers shortly
thereafter. The form will remain open, and we will periodically add
reviewers over time.

If you have any questions, please email editors Ken Varnum (editor of
*Information
Technology and Libraries*) at [log in to unmask], Rachel Scott (editor
of  *Library
Services and Technical Resources) at *[log in to unmask]*, *or Elizabeth
Nelson (editor of *Library Leadership & Management) *at [log in to unmask]
.
--
Ken Varnum
Senior Program Manager and Discovery Strategist

*Want to improve transparency in library discovery? Submit your Open
Discovery Initiative (ODI) conformance statement
<https://groups.niso.org/apps/group_public/download.php/23872/NISO_RP-19-2020_ODI_Open_Discovery_Initiative.pdf>
and
be part of the solution.*