***Please excuse cross-posting.​​***

Dear Spotlight adopters & the Spotlight-curious,

As shared in our December save the date, the Spotlight-focused teams at Harvard and Stanford, met regularly in the last quarter of 2023 to plan a unique event: the “Spotlight on Spotlight” summit, scheduled for the first quarter of 2024.

Our goals for this summit are:

The summit will consist of 3 one-hour sessions, on 25 Jan, 8 Feb, and 22 Feb at 10:00 am PST, 11:00 am MST, 12:00 pm CST, 1:00 pm EST.

Sessions will be as follows:

We kindly request that if you plan on attending, please take a moment now to add your name and a brief description of your organization on the Pre-meeting Introductions page. Code of conduct guidance for the summit is available on each of the above-listed session agendas.

Each session will start promptly on the hour. The Zoom room will open 10 minutes prior to allow for light socializing and settling in. We have also allocated an optional 30 minutes after each session for further discussion and networking.

Rest assured, all sessions will be facilitated, have clear agendas, dedicated note-takers, and will be recorded for future reference.

We sincerely hope you'll consider joining us for this exciting event. Let's put the spotlight back on Spotlight together!

Best Regards,

Cathy Aster, Stanford University

Vanessa Venti, Harvard University

Cathy Aster | Senior Digital Library Services Manager
Spotlight at Stanford | Electronic Theses & Dissertations
DLSS Liaison to SERG, Preservation, Art & Architecture, Map Projects & GIS
Stanford Libraries

mobile: 650.619.3930
Orcid ID: 0000-0002-4943-2942
pronouns: she/her/hers
📍working from Chinook occupied land | Portland, OR