Hello, All--

In December 2023, the Data Curation Network held two Data Curation Primer webinars. I'm writing today to share the links to the events, the primer links, and a few of the presentations. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thank you to all of our primer authors and presenters!
Mikala

--

Mikala R. Narlock (she/her) | ORCiD: 0000-0002-2730-7542 | Meet with me

Director | Data Curation Network | datacurationnetwork.org

I may email you outside your working hours-- please don't feel pressure to respond until your working hours.