Registration is now open for Digital forensics and digital preservation: Investigating good practice
Monday 26 February (13:00 UTC)
Thursday 29 February (10:00 SGT / 12:00 AEST / 13:00 AEDT / 15:00 NZDT)

The Digital Preservation Coalition (DPC) is organizing an exciting new event on digital forensics and digital preservation. This online event brings together speakers with different experiences of digital forensics and its use in digital preservation. Speakers include digital preservation practitioners at different stages of working with the techniques, communities creating guidance or tools and academic researchers. This event will provide an opportunity to learn from others and to join wider discussion about digital forensics and how we use it as a community. Speakers will be asked to consider what good practice really looks like in this field and how we can best use the tools and techniques to fulfil our objectives of preserving and providing access to digital content.

Speakers:
  • Brian Dietz, Dianne Dietrich, Farrell, Lara Friedman-Shedlov, DANNNG (Digital Archival traNsfer, iNgest, and packagiNg Group)
  • Cal Lee, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
  • Leo Konstantelos, University of Glasgow
  • Callum McKean, British Library
  • Thorsten Ries, University of Texas at Austin
  • Leontien Talboom, Cambridge University

An additional presentation will be made available at the ‘Watch Party’ event in the Australasia and Asia Pacific region on 29 February:
  • Martin Gengenbach, National Library of New Zealand

Registration
Registration is open to all, with no charge for DPC Members or DPC Supporters and £250 for non-Members. Find out more and register on: https://www.dpconline.org/events/eventdetail/252/-/digital-forensics-and-digital-preservation-investigating-good-practice

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Kind regards/Met vriendelijke groet,

Angela Puggioni
Community Engagement Manager

Digital Preservation Coalition

http://www.dpconline.org/

Email: [log in to unmask]

X: @AngelaP_DPC

Work days: Monday through Friday

Join the DPC in 2024: https://www.dpconline.org/about/join-us ########################################################################

to manage your NDSA-ALL subscription, visit ndsa.org/ndsa-all