Registration
<https://syracuseuniversity.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_zdBtKQgeSGW9x9mBQGlW7A#/registration>
 is open for NDSA’s Virtual Digital Preservation Conference Redux:
Communities of Time and Place
<https://ndsa.org/conference/digital-preservation-virtual-2023/>. This
virtual extension of our November 2023 in-person event will feature a
selection of panelists who presented in St. Louis as well as additional
presenters bringing in new content, including - but not limited to - more
extensive updates from our Excellence Awards Winners as well as updates
from NDSA’s Interest and Working Groups. While presentations will be
recorded and uploaded to NDSA’s YouTube Channel, the event will feature
live discussions and Q&A with many of our talented presenters.

This event will be held next week on January 31 and February 1, 2024. In
order to serve the broadest community possible, events will be held on both
days from 4:00pm - 8:30pm GST (UTC +0)/11:00am - 3:30pm EST (UTC -5)/8:00am
- 12:30am (UTC -8).  The current schedule is available on the conference
webpage <https://ndsa.org/conference/digital-preservation-virtual-2023/>.

This NDSA Virtual Digital Preservation Conference Redux is hosted in
partnership with NDSA member organization, Syracuse University Libraries
<https://library.syracuse.edu/> and is offered at NO CHARGE to both NDSA
members and non-members.

If you have any questions, please write to us at [log in to unmask]
We’re looking forward to seeing you online!

~  The NDSA DigiPres Planning Committee