If you have used the Library of Congress Authorities site -
https://authorities.loc.gov/, I would love to talk to you. I am undertaking
a UX study beginning with contextual interviews with users of the Library
of Congress Authorities site.

Interviews will be 30-45 minutes and will be conducted virtually. I will
ask you questions related to your workflow and usage of the site - what
pain points you may have encountered and listen to any suggestions you
have. The results of this study will be used to make design decisions for
interface updates and improvements to the site. I can offer a $25 Amazon
gift card as an incentive for participating.

Please email me at twolf@ebsco(dot)com if you are interested.

Thank you!

Tammy Allgood Wolf, M.L.I.S.
Senior UX Researcher