I took note of something recently from the Library Innovation Lab at Harvard Law School: WARC-GPT: An Open-Source Tool for Exploring Web Archives Using AI. It takes the contents of WARC files and feeds them into a Retrieval Augmented Generation tool. Been meaning to play with it as a way to enhance FOLIO's docmuentation search, but haven gotten around to it.

Not a war story, perhaps, but a WARC story.  ;-)

Peter