From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of charles meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, February 5, 2024 5:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXT] [CODE4LIB] Gmail - Blocking

My esteemed listmates,

In my gmail I hovered the mouse over every icon above my Inbox but do not
see any Block option.

I pressed on the 3 vertical dots but no Block option appears.

I Googled this and found 4 different ways suggested but none work.

For personal security reasons, I need to block an email and so I need to
get this done correctly.

For those  who have actually used Block recently in gmail, would you please
share the exact steps.

Thank you so much for your help and understanding.

Charles.

Cahrlotte County Public Library