Hi all,

We are attempting to procure a power supply for a Shugart 801 8" floppy drive for our digitization and digital preservation lab. From what I can tell, most institutions are using DBit's FDDC converter<http://www.dbit.com/fddc.html>. We have tried contacting DBit multiple times over a period of months and have not received a response. If you've been in contact with them in the recent past or if you know of any alternative vendors for 8" power supplies (+24/+5/-5V) could you please let me know either on or off list?

Thanks in advance,
Magnus

Magnus Berg, MA, MLIS (they/he)
Digital Scholarship & Liaison Librarian | UTM Library<https://utm.library.utoronto.ca/>
University of Toronto Mississauga | 3359 Mississauga Road
(905) 569-4980 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Digital Scholarship<https://library.utm.utoronto.ca/research/digital-scholarship>