"Hope" is the word of the day. A friend who has been on a long job hunt finally got an initial interview after months of applying. He told me that this one interview was a ray of light in the job hunting dark that he needed to keep going. As he shared his joy and his interview prepping plans, I found my spirits were also lifted! I was also intrigued by his discovery of Indeed's YouTube channel. It has several excellent videos on the do's and don'ts of interviewing, behavioral interview questions, and how to answer that dreaded, "what is your greatest weakness." My wish for you? May you also experience a beam of job-searching hope this week. Here comes the sun! 🌞 Erin

 New on the Job Board

--

Erin O’Donnell

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Please note my remote office hours are Monday – Thursday

clir.org | job board | sign up for clir news