DLF colleagues,

Many thanks to everyone who as able to join one of our WORK events this past week as part of LEADING / DATALIS which is using design thinking methods to explore the future of professional development and education in Library and Information Science.  DATALIS builds on and seeks to extend the work we have accomplished through the IMLS funded project LEADING.

Our next WORK workshop will occur on February 15 – please register at https://www.eventbrite.com/cc/datalistm-2919479.  If you have not been able to attend yet but would like to contribute to our work I look forward to seeing you there.

Please feel free to share this email and invitation with colleagues and co-workers who you think would be interested in contributing to this project.

Thank you,

Erik