Hi everyone,

I would like to share with you all a new online course exploring when, why and how to design a taxonomy, its term relations, and its term labels: https://www.henrystewartconferences.com/events/controlled-vocabularies-and-taxonomies

We all know the importance of metadata for DAM, and DAM managers are expected to understand the basics of designing and applying metadata. Essential for optimizing the efficacy of metadata are controlled vocabularies and taxonomies, the nuances of which are not so widely understood.

This is a beginner/intermediate course for DAM managers who are familiar with taxonomies and controlled vocabularies, as users, but have little experience in designing and creating them.

The course runs from Feb 28 - March 27 11AM EST  - full details here: https://www.henrystewartconferences.com/events/controlled-vocabularies-and-taxonomies/course_summary

The course (4 parts) is $499 / £399 +VAT. Price also contains access to the full recordings. More info here and registration: https://www.henrystewartconferences.com/events/controlled-vocabularies-and-taxonomies/pricing

If you have any questions just let me know.

Kind regards,

Hannah

Hannah Powles

Marketing Executive