Hello DLF,

I am forwarding this announcement about the Art Libraries Society of North America's upcoming annual conference in Pittsburgh, April 2-5. The schedule includes sessions such as: Art + Data in Libraries, In Support of Digital Humanities, Maintenance Culture: Sustaining Complex, Born-Digital Creative Works, and Developments in Linked Open Data for Cultural Heritage: A Roundtable Discussion. Not to mention some amazing tours! If you're interested and new to ARLIS/NA, feel free to reach out to me for more information about this organization.

Early registration rate available through March 1, 2024.

-Sarah Osborne Bender
ARLIS/NA liaison to DLF
Head of Technical Services, National Gallery of Art

Please join ARLIS/NA for our 52nd Annual Conference taking place April 2-6, 2024 in Pittsburgh at the Omni William Penn Hotel.

Working with the theme POP!, the conference co-chairs have prepared an impressive schedule of panel sessions, posters, and workshops with content related to diversity, equity, and inclusion; advocacy and social justice; critical librarianship; as well as fundamental topics such as collection development and management, visual literacy, digital scholarship.

Additionally, our receptions at the
August Wilson African American Cultural Center and the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh are not to be missed! Tours include Fallingwater, Hands-On Weaving, and the Ruins Project, a magical collection of mosaics at the site of a former mine, just to name a few. Want to skip out on conference activities? The Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh (including The Andy Warhol Museum) is generously offering free admission to conference attendees during the conference.

Registration is now open! Use the link below to register for the conference and workshops. Tours registration can be found here. The early rate will be available until March 1, 2024 at 11:59pm ET.  Check out our website for more information on what’s included in the rate, hotel booking information, and Delta flight discount code.

Can’t attend in person? Register to attend virtually!  You will have access to over 9 hours of sessions. See Sched for virtual program offerings.

Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA)
4 Lan Drive, Suite 100, Westford, MA 01886 USA
Phone: 978-674-6211 | Email: [log in to unmask]

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.