A final reminder that the Digital Pedagogy Working Group (aka DLFTeach) is hosting “an irreverent chat about AI” during the month of February on Slack. To participate, join the channel at https://join.slack.com/t/dlfteach/shared_invite/zt-23s81r76e-hmr12WHLEvPwmk3ebgFfZA.

Our April chat topic will showcase your Digital Pedagogy work! If you have suggestions for future chat topics you’d like to see, co-host, or participate in, please share your feedback here: https://forms.gle/GMyDeFsJocqVxiXX9.

Happy February,

Hillary Richardson

DLFTeach Outreach Coordinator

Hillary A. H. Richardson, M.A., M.L.I.S.

she/her/hers

Associate Professor

Coordinator of Undergraduate Research & Information Literacy

Fant Memorial Library | Mississippi University for Women

1100 College Street, MUW-1625

Columbus, MS 39701

662-329-7334 | hillaryahrichardson.com

Need research help? Set up an appointment!