Dear colleagues,

Come work with us as our Head of Resource Sharing Division
<https://aprecruit.berkeley.edu/JPF04299>! Our Resource Sharing Division
colleagues are an awesome and passionate team and there will be ample
opportunities to expand the Division and its services.

The initial review date for this position is March 29, 2024.

We are interested in finding the best candidate for the job and recognize
that the successful candidate may be one from a less traditional
background. We are encouraging potential candidates to consider applying
for this position, even if they don't meet all of the preferred
qualifications listed for the position.

Please share the job announcement with your professional communities and
networks. Additionally, if you know someone who will make an excellent
candidate for this position, please feel free to reach out to them and
encourage them to apply or share their name with me and I will reach out to
them to encourage them to apply.

If you have any questions or want to learn more about this position, feel
free to reach out to me directly at <[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you!

As ever,

-Salwa

*---*

Salwa Ismail

Associate University Librarian for Digital Initiatives and Information
Technology

Associate CIO for UC Berkeley Library

Director, Northern Regional Library Facility (NRLF)

*Interim Head, Resource Sharing Division*

Doe Annex 255G | University of California Berkeley Library | On unceded
<https://sogoreate-landtrust.org/shuumi-land-tax/>Huichin Ohlone Land
<https://sogoreate-landtrust.org/shuumi-land-tax/>

give.lib.berkeley.edu <https://give.berkeley.edu/fund/FB0519000> |
@notvoluble <https://twitter.com/notvoluble> | she/her/hers | (510)