Just agreeing that the online option shouldn't be overlooked. The
realtime conversation in Slack combined with watching the conference has,
for me, been really great the last couple years when I couldn't get myself
to travel.

As far as picking based on content, it's really tough to compare content
over the course of a year, I commit to c4l at the beginning of the year
which takes other conferences off the table for me, it's just reality. For
me though when other conferences come out, I've never felt regretful. The
percent of c4l content that is appealing to me is almost always higher than
others (note that I don't have a repository or digital library position
which I can see would make things more difficult for others!)

jenn