I have to express some general frustration here....
I think it is very poor practice for ANY conference [stares at DLF] to open
registration before a final schedule of events / speakers / sessions is
distributed. Many of us have limited professional development funding and
need to base our choices on CONTENT. I recognize there are those who, quite
legitimately, always attend particular conferences. Unfortunately, not all
of us have that luxury.

-Matt

----
*Matt Adair*
Archivist for Digital Imaging and Infrastructure

Bentley Historical Library
1150 Beal Avenue
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2113
734-647-3537