The BDAWG meeting is tomorrow March 5, 2024, 2-3PM EST

Agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cw9RPKYWHEqrNEBjpUcaOo4pHI-AIsK1GSer0NumBOU/edit?usp=sharing>
Overview:

   1.

   Demo: InSync <https://www.insynchq.com/> for capturing Google Drive data
   (Kim Gianfrancesco, Digital Preservation Librarian and Sharyn
Cadogan, Digital
   Production Manager - Vassar College Libraries Digital Scholarship and
   Technology Services Department)
   2.

   Community Updates and Events
   3.

   Subgroups Reporting
   4.

   New Business

Hope to see you all there!

   - 2023 running notes
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ivB65cRXTwYNv0fkQnwwB1d_3MbgZOZtJjQkQNjEV7k/edit?usp=sharing>
   - 2024 running notes
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cw9RPKYWHEqrNEBjpUcaOo4pHI-AIsK1GSer0NumBOU/edit?usp=sharing>
(Zoom
   info)

Best,
Nicole

------------------------------

ABOUT

The DLF Born-Digital Access Working Group, formed in 2017, produces
research on and advances the practice of providing access to born-digital
collections. Current activities center on researching born-digital access
practices, determining levels of access for born-digital materials, and
hosting archivist bootcamps to share ideas and tools for providing access
to born-digital materials.

While our primary focus is currently on participatory archival research &
development, we are intentionally situated under the Digital Library
Federation to connect across disciplinary silos. We welcome any librarians
or other types of workers who are concerned with providing access to
born-digital data of any age into our community and projects.

Our objective is to create a community of practice and engagement around
issues related to born-digital access. To learn more go to:
https://www.diglib.org/groups/bdawg/

--

Nicole H. Scalessa

Head of Digital Scholarship and Technology Services

(845) 437-5219 <+18454375219>

she, her, hers

*Book an appointment with me!*
<https://calendar.app.google/3pngUP4EE4GAKyf38>

Digital Scholarship Services Collaboration
<https://dissco.vassarspaces.net/>

(DiSSCo) Zoom <https://vassar.zoom.us/j/2989322219> Office Hours Mondays
2-3PM

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to
[image: Vassar] <https://www.vassar.edu/> [image: Vassar-Libraries]
<https://library.vassar.edu/>[image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/Vassar?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor>
 [image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/vassarcollege> [image: