The BDAWG meeting is tomorrow March 5, 2024, 2-3PM EST

Agenda Overview:
  1. Demo: InSync for capturing Google Drive data (Kim Gianfrancesco, Digital Preservation Librarian and Sharyn Cadogan, Digital Production Manager - Vassar College Libraries Digital Scholarship and Technology Services Department)

  2. Community Updates and Events

  3. Subgroups Reporting

  4. New Business

Hope to see you all there!
Best,
Nicole

------------------------------

ABOUT

The DLF Born-Digital Access Working Group, formed in 2017, produces research on and advances the practice of providing access to born-digital collections. Current activities center on researching born-digital access practices, determining levels of access for born-digital materials, and hosting archivist bootcamps to share ideas and tools for providing access to born-digital materials.

While our primary focus is currently on participatory archival research & development, we are intentionally situated under the Digital Library Federation to connect across disciplinary silos. We welcome any librarians or other types of workers who are concerned with providing access to born-digital data of any age into our community and projects.

Our objective is to create a community of practice and engagement around issues related to born-digital access. To learn more go to: https://www.diglib.org/groups/bdawg/

--

Nicole H. Scalessa

Head of Digital Scholarship and Technology Services

(845) 437-5219

she, her, hers

Book an appointment with me!

Digital Scholarship Services Collaboration

(DiSSCo) Zoom Office Hours Mondays 2-3PM

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

VassarVassar-Libraries
Twitter Facebook Instagram LinkedIn YouTube TikTok