Hi all!

We are looking for someone to teach a 2-credit website preservation course over the summer.  We do have licenses to Archive-It.  Please email me directly, if you are interested!

Best,

Kim Schroeder
Coordinator, Archival Program
Associate Professor of Teaching

Career Advisor
Wayne State University
School of Information Sciences
Faculty Advisor for National Digital Stewardship Alliance
http://wsustudentndsa.wordpress.com/
@archivekim

[log in to unmask]).htm">313 577-9783
Career Advising Page
https://sis.wayne.edu/students/career-advising

Pronouns: she, her, hers

Wayne State University rests on Waawiyaataanong, also referred to as Detroit, the ancestral and contemporary homeland of the Three Fires Confederacy. These sovereign lands were granted by the Ojibwe, Odawa, Potawatomi, and Wyandot nations, in 1807, through the Treaty of Detroit. Wayne State University affirms Indigenous sovereignty and honors all tribes with a connection to Detroit. With our Native neighbors, WSU can advance educational equity and promote a better future for the earth and all people.