Hi everyone,

A reminder that the next Standards & Practices Interest Group Quarterly Meeting is on Monday April 1st. Please join us if you can.

WHEN: Monday, April 1
Eastern - 1 pm
Central - Noon
BST – 6 pm
GMT – 6 pm

AGENDA: The Language of the Cloud

Let’s help each other understand the terms that we grapple with when we outsource infrastructure to major cloud-based technology vendors like AWS and Azure. Come prepared with terms and concepts that are distinctly cloud-based and that impact your practice, and we'll discuss what they mean and why they are important to understand.

Running meeting notes for the NDSA Standards & Practices Interest Group, and Zoom meeting link, can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cw1-Ai7eDQSSHMvc6mfhDTe9tmZp3PiKpy8uwR6cDjQ/edit

Ann Hanlon and Michael Dulock, co-Chairs

Ann Hanlon, M.L.I.S., M.A.
Head, Digital Collections and Initiatives and DH Services
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Libraries
pronouns-in-use: she/her/hers