Dear colleagues,

We welcome you to join us on March 7 at 12:00 PM Pacific (3:00 PM Eastern, 8:00 PM GMT) for the first of our quarterly information sessions about LOCKSS (Lots of Copies Keep Stuff Safe) -- the award-winning open-source software that has been supporting community-based, collaborative digital preservation work for two decades and counting!

Whether you’re part of an institution that already uses LOCKSS for digital preservation, and just want to learn more about how it works, or you’re creating and managing digital assets as part of your job, and curious about how LOCKSS could be part of an affordable and sustainable preservation strategy for you, this session will help provide answers and connect you to our supportive and engaged user community. There will be ample time for discussion, and LOCKSS Program team members and LOCKSS network representatives will be present to answer questions or connect for deeper conversations.

Attendance is free and all are welcome; use the link below to register and receive Zoom information. Please feel free to pass this message along to any and all colleagues who may be interested in LOCKSS digital preservation tools!

https://forms.gle/G6A7tFU4ESout5wL9

Kindest regards,

Snowden Becker (she/her)
Community Manager, LOCKSS Program