Good afternoon!

The NDSA Events Strategy Working Group will soon be kicking off our work to reshape the future of NDSA conferences and community events, which comprise some of our most important venues for sharing and discussing the theories, practices, and strategies related to digital preservation. The work of this group is expected to begin in April 2024 and continue through early Spring 2025. Our plan is to act on and operationalize the recommendations of the recent NDSA Long-Term Conference Planning Working Group.

Now through March 22, 2024, we will be seeking to hear from folks interested in helping us. To express your interest, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/P6xXhQ3S8vVUnnxC7

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Déirdre Joyce (she, her, hers)
Head of Digital Stewardship & the Digital Library
Syracuse University Libraries

T 315.443.9777  E [log in to unmask]

222 Waverly Ave., Syracuse, NY 13244
library.syr.edu

Syracuse University

My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obliged to reply outside of your normal working hours.

Please note: I check incoming messages twice a day and work to respond to most inquiries within 24-48 hours.  Syracuse University campus users may send a Teams chat marked “urgent” if they need a faster response.