Update: we've extended the survey to April 30th to allow for more
we wanted to allow time to encourage more people to respond. We're keen to
hear about projects of all age/stages, from those still in progress to
those 'finished' years ago, and from those who can't answer all the
questions. We also need to hear from more museums and archives, and from
more countries!

I've also shared a preview of the survey questions in a PDF linked from a
blog post
https://collectivewisdomproject.org.uk/survey-integrating-volunteer-and-ai-enriched-metadata-into-collections-systems/

The survey link again: https://forms.gle/JgArpbL6VNM6W3Vk9

Finally, we're talking about our work on 'what happens to enriched data'
from crowdsourcing and machine learning/AI at t*onight's AI4LAM Community
Call*. That's April 16, 16:00 BST, with me (Mia Ridge, BL), Samantha
Blickhan (Zooniverse), and Meghan Ferriter (US GSA) on crowdsourcing
lessons that apply to ML / AI. We're leaving lots of time for Q&A and
discussion!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10JSDVVXS1qwNqa_DgH099ZjkfWKuVmcMOKV1oWVEZ9Q/edit#heading=h.4g22ry3gwl0n
for the call link and agenda.

Cheers,