I am conducting research on the impacts of ILS migration on library workers' process and morale. All library workers who have experienced a migration at their current place of work are invited to participate, whether they work full- or part-time or are classified as librarian or staff. I would greatly appreciate it if librarians share the survey with your paraprofessional coworkers, as they are often most impacted by these migrations.

This survey will be most relevant to workers who use either the ILS or the catalog/discovery system significantly in their daily work. The survey may take 10-15 minutes to complete, but one could spend longer on the long-form answers.

https://pennstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b1oVSRWW2lmvJCC

This survey is part of a larger research project. After completing the survey, participants may opt into a second phase consisting of one-on-one research interviews.

This study has been deemed Exempt by the Penn State University IRB. If you have questions or concerns, you should contact Ruth Tillman at [log in to unmask] or 814-422-5522. If you have questions regarding your rights as a research subject or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact the Penn State Office for Research Protections at [log in to unmask] or 814-865-1775, referencing STUDY00024698.