Dear colleagues,

I want to draw your attention to day 2 of the upcoming national
symposium for the Opioid Industry Documents Archive (OIDA)
<https://oida-resources.jhu.edu/oida-national-symposium-2024/>, a
massive and growing collection of document arising from US
investigations and litigation against the opioid industry.  Here's the
description of that day's panel, to be held Tuesday, May 14, from noon
to 2:30 p.m. Eastern / 9-11:30 a.m. Pacific:

    *In the digital age, organizational records are being produced on a
    scale that dwarfs physical archives and even digital archives based
    only on electronic documents. Speakers will talk about the
    challenges and opportunities of managing and providing access to
    massive digital collections like OIDA.*

We've got a great lineup of presenters for this panel:

  * Laurie Allen (Library of Congress)
  * Rob Sanderson (Yale University)
  * Ben Lee (University of Washington)

*Free registration is required* -- see the event page
<https://oida-resources.jhu.edu/oida-national-symposium-2024/>.  We hope
you'll join us for this -- and other -- sessions!

--

Kevin S. Hawkins (he/him)
Program Director (for Johns Hopkins University)

UCSF-JHU Opioid Industry Documents Archive
<https://www.industrydocuments.ucsf.edu/opioids/>