Hello, DLF--

Just sending a reminder of this webinar opportunity! I'm a little biased,
but I think it's one you'll not want to miss.

*Announcement:*
Please join the Data Curation Network <https://datacurationnetwork.org/> (DCN)
for a webinar on the value of curation on *April 10 from 4-5pm Eastern*.

DCN members Sophia Lafferty-Hess, Hoa Luong, Wanda Marsolek, and Sarah
Wright will present their recently published research “Understanding the
value of curation: A survey of researcher perspectives of data curation
services from six US institutions,” available at
https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0293534 and coauthored with Susan
Braxton and Jake Carlson. After sharing the results of their study and
describing some efforts at their institutions, there will be time not only
for discussion, but also for brainstorming how to use the results for
advocacy efforts locally. You can read the full webinar announcement
<https://datacurationnetwork.org/2024/03/04/value-of-curation-end-user-satisfaction-interest-group-update-and-webinar/>
on
the DCN website.

Registration is required
<https://umn.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEvf-mpqz0vHNECfqRxWy4GJ0R6ZrYHY15N>,
though there is no cap on the number of attendees. This will be an active
webinar– so plan to participate!

Mikala