Dear all,

The Open Preservation Foundation is pleased to announce that a second veraPDF 1.26 release candidate is out now! veraPDF is an open-source, industry-supported PDF/A and PDF/UA validator and part of the OPF reference toolset.

This release is made up of enhancements, technical maintenance and bug fixes, including the CVE-2024-28109 fix and a number of PDF/UA-2 validation adjustments following the official publication of ISO 14289-2:2024.

Our thanks go to all contributors, particularly the Dual Lab development team, for their work on this update.

See our news item for more information.

Download veraPDF 1.24.2

Read the release notes

Subscribe to the veraPDF user mailing list