Hi DLF--

On behalf of the Data Curation Network, I'm excited to share that
applications are now open for the Summit for Academic Institutional
Readiness in Data Sharing
<https://datacurationnetwork.org/summit-for-academic-institutional-readiness-in-data-sharing-stairs/>
 (STAIRS).*

To be held *August 5-6, 2024* *at the University of Minnesota*, the STAIRS
summit is designed to bring together data service providers, institutional
repository (IR) managers, data curation professionals and other key
stakeholders from across universities who support managing and sharing
research data. We will use the summit to build up our communities of
practice for institutionally based research data services and repositories
in academic libraries, identifying common areas of need and exploring ways
to strengthen connections between institutions.

Each institution should submit *one* application, but will be allowed to
send up to three representatives. The applications for the summit are open
now  <https://umn.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2bhJQa2wO1KOsOq>through *May
17, 2024*. Interested participants can view a PDF version of the application
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nqMLE2l8dBgdz-OX9AtK0qsPqZRMuafy/view?usp=drive_link>,
as well as the rubric we will be using
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gSx7AAbzuT-RQJpG0enHIC-AZdSjRNposZ6cQEnNBKU/edit?usp=sharing>
evaluate applications. Full details available in our press release
<https://datacurationnetwork.org/2024/04/10/applications-open-and-date-announcement-summit-for-academic-institutional-readiness-in-data-sharing-stairs/>
.

If you have any questions, you can reach out to me or Jake Carlson (cc'd).

All the best,
Mikala

*This summit is funded under the NIH Office of Data Science Strategy
<https://datascience.nih.gov/about/odss>’s program, Data Management Center
of Excellence (DMCOE). The DMCOE is a project of HHS’s Health FFRDC, which
is operated by MITRE.

--

Mikala R. Narlock (she/her) | ORCiD:
<https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2730-7542>0000-0002-2730-7542

*I may email you outside your working hours-- please don't feel pressure to
respond until your working hours. *