Posted on behalf of ER&L; please excuse any cross-postings:
The deadline is quickly approaching for the registration cutoff for the pre- and post-conference workshops at #erl19. Courses must have 10 registrants to remain on the program. Don't delay - register<http://www.electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/workshops/> today!
Electronic Resources & Libraries 2019 conference workshop planners<http://www.electroniclibrarian.org/about/committees/> have put together a great lineup of expert-led 4-hour workshops to add to your ER&L conference experience. These are focused in on the topics you've requested through surveys!
These workshops will be available to in-person attendees only and require an additional ticket.
Workshops will not be available via the Online Conference.
All workshops take place 1:00pm - 5:00pm at the AT&T Conference Center and include a snack break.
SUNDAY PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS
* W01: So Now It's Your Job to Fix This: Learning How to Troubleshoot E-Resource Problems
* W02: Building a Sustained Culture of Process Improvement Using Workflow Analysis
* W03: Promoting and Marketing E-Resources for Beginners: Creating an Effective Plan to Increase E-Resource Usage at Your Institution
* W04: Visualizing Library Usage Data with Tableau Public
WEDNESDAY POST-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS
* W05: Teach Your Staff to Troubleshoot E-Resources: Practical processes for documenting and implementing a troubleshooting training curriculum
* W06: Fundamentals for Ebook Package Assessment
* W07: Exploring Text: An introduction to digital humanities concepts and text analysis
* W08: Fundamentals of Licensing and Negotiation
Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian
Sr. Assistant Professor
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>