Re: Web Server Specs?

Julie Cole <[log in to unmask]>

Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Aug 2018 19:44:33 +0000

text/plain

Thanks so much for the info.  Sierra is on a different machine for us too and the IT takes care of JIRA, Confluence and WordPress, so this is just for our internal development.
Julie.

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Pennington, Buddy D.
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2018 12:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Web Server Specs?

I'm not a pro at this either. :-)

Our campus base virtual machine includes the following:
2 Central Processing Units (CPU)
2 GB of Memory
1 Gigabit Ethernet Card
1 Operating System (OS), either Windows or Linux
200 GB of Disk space

Adding to memory, disk space, etc. costs extra and we have had to beef up servers for Drupal, Jira, and Confluence, though not by much. We don't run Sierra ourselves. That's managed at another campus so I don't have specs for that.

Buddy Pennington
Head of Library Systems & Technology (Librarian III) Miller Nichols Library University of Missouri--Kansas City