]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

DLF-ANNOUNCE Home

DLF-ANNOUNCE  January 2022

DLF-ANNOUNCE January 2022

Re: DLF-ANNOUNCE Digest - 5 Jan 2022 to 6 Jan 2022 (#2022-4)

Kate Cleland-Sipfle <[log in to unmask]>

Kate Cleland-Sipfle <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Jan 2022 21:42:12 -0800

text/plain

The manage subscription link is broken. I apologize for a list-wide reply, but someone who can do something about it needs to know.

Sent from my iPhone