This is just a friendly reminder that a mailing list named
Usability4Lib exists for the purpose of discussing how aspects of
usability are applied in libraries as in:
* Sharing techniques of usability testing. Example – you
designed some personas and you share how you used them
when you designed an interlibrary loan page.
* Sharing results of testing.
* Sharing tools you use in your usability practice. Example
- an intranet site to post results.
* There are many elements of user-centered design. This
listserv focuses on results and techniques of usability
To subscribe, send an email message to [log in to unmask], and in
the body of the message enter:
subscribe usability4lib [your name]
For more information, see:
Eric Lease Morgan
Head, Digital Access and Information Architecture Department
University Libraries of Notre Dame